Work in Japan as Technical Intern Trainee
Technical Intern Training Program (TITP) is the initiative which has been created and maintained by the Japanese government. The program provides training for a specific period (1~5 years) in Japan’s industrial society to workers from all participating countries.
On November 1, 2017, new rules and regulations were implemented by Organization for Technical Intern Training (OTIT).
For details of the program, please visit Organization for Technical Intern Training (OTIT) home page.
Support Service for Sending Organizations in Participating Countries
We are committed to offer competitive support services to Sending Organizations in the participating countries, including Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, India, Laos, Mongolia, and Bangladesh. Our services include:
- 2017 New Guidelines & Business Scheme
- Structure and Flow of TITP
- Organization for Technical Intern Training (OTIT)
- Roles and responsibilities of Sending Organizations
- Roles and responsibilities of Supervising Organizations
- Roles and responsibilities of Implementing Organizations
- Organizational structure of Sending Organizations
- Selection of target occupations
- Fee schedule: TITP Initial Fee & Monthly Monitoring Fee
- Company profile, pamphlet, webs site, and other marketing materials in Japanese
- Course syllabus and schedule
- Textbook and teaching materials
- Training for instructors
- Online lesson by certified Japanese teachers
If you want to know more about our service regarding TITP, please contact us for details.